Email marketing is one of the promising ways to target customers and win their confidence. As the word ‘Email marketing’ suggests, it is a way to reach targeted list of customers by electronic mail. Thanks to the host of options available, email marketing is not a difficult task to begin with. The first step is all about drafting the content. The next step is to prepare the list of intended targeted recipients. The final step is to choose the best email marketing platform that suits your requirements. Here is a list of top email marketing services you should consider for your marketing campaign:
- iContact: This is one of the cheapest and reliable marketing campaign tools available. Known for its extensive user management capabilities such as managing the custom surveys, segmentation, tracking and two-way communication, iContact allows you to access campaigns from tablets and smartphones. iContact allows you to add social integration profile buttons i.e., buttons of LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. It is one of the most flexible email marketing campaign tools.
- MailChimp: This professional email marketing service provider is known for its excellent built-in templates and low cost plans. As a matter of fact, many startups and small ventures use MailChimp for engaging customers. If your list of subscribers is less, you can opt for the free plan. Its Forever Free plan allows you to send approximately 12,000 mails to as many as 2000 accounts. However, if your list of subscribers is big, you may opt for premium plans. Plans are highly reasonable and begin from $10 per month. MailChimp is well stocked with third party integrated modules. You can design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services and track results.
- AWeber: When it comes to sending personalized, professionalized and timely emails and newsletters to your customers, AWeber stands second to none. Sending ‘superior auto responders’ is its USP. There are as many as 150 email templates in AWeber template repository. What all you have to do is to create a series of emails and fix the auto-respond schedule. AWeber takes care of the automation and engages customers. AWeber account can be integrated with numerous shopping cart tools. AWeber’s live webinar courses and real-time expert instructions make AWeber all the awesome.
- GetResponse: If you wish to import all your existing contacts in the blink of eye, GetResponse is for you. To improve the effectiveness of your campaign, you can include video links, social media integration buttons in your bulk emails. GetResponse tracks the number of users who have opened your emails. In addition, it also tracks the number of subscribers who have unsubscribed from your service. A complete analysis of email marketing campaigns is provided in the form of reports.
- Campaign Monitor: Campaign Monitor’s templates are mobile optimized. With mobile phones and tablets becoming common, Campaign Monitor’s template builder seems to be doing a great job. You can have a view of how your email will look on smart phones. Armed with a feature called Inbox Preview, Campaign Monitor provides previews of email designed in more than 20 popular email clients such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail etc. You can design a two-column email letter. For content-heavy campaigns, you can design a three column email letter too.
Do you use any other service? Share in comments