Entrepreneurs endure grueling weeks of hectic schedule, devote their time and energy, and invest their heart and soul into their venture. However, to many entrepreneurs, life is a bleak, unfair monster that haunts them when they aren’t cautious. Even small mistakes can hurl them down to hell while an affectionate awe can lift them to heavens. In this article, it is all about earning the affectionate awe of customers that can certainly transform your venture into the next big thing.
This insightful article gives you a window of thought on how to “Convert your content into a conversion machine using these simple tips:”
- Key words: While penning down your thoughts on a few desired topics, identify the keywords that you could use. It all boils down to using tools such as Google’s Keyword Planner, WordTracker etc. Whenever you publish blog posts that are relevant to your industry niche, ensure that the keyword density is significant. What do you think is the consequence of publishing a blog post that is jam-packed with keywords? Well, your HTTP traffic is bound to snowball.
- Instructional articles: Often, people Google “How to do XXX”, “What is the best way to XXX”, “Latest trends in XXX”. Hence, it is highly recommended to write instructional articles that are easy to comprehend. The content writers of such articles will no doubt receive all of the glory and recognition. Ensure that you provide links to other relevant sources, be it blogs or forums.
- Value driven articles: It is not about writing promotional articles or creating content that solely caters to the requirements of one’s own venture. Rather, it is all about creating content that can solve industry specific problems. Content should give pleasure to the readers. Whenever you set out to write something, whether big or small, do it to the best of your ability- not because your venture desires accolades of fame, but because the self-rewards are far greater.
- Titles of articles: People do not read articles that have bizarre and long titles. Also, readers do not like sharing such articles on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. E-mail marketing campaigns come to fruition only when the titles of articles are catchy. A properly constructed title can fill the stagnant souls of your readers with inexplicable joy.
- Call to action: Always have a ‘newsletter’ sign-up form or ‘email subscription’ sign-up form at the end of comments section. Have a 2-3 call to action buttons at the end of each and evry blog post.
- Post Regularly: No matter how articulate and insightful your articles, irregularity can hamper your business. So, be regular to powerfully chase the fears of ‘little traffic.’
- Social sharing: Use twitter to tweet your link that redirects users to your blog. Maintain a Facebook page and regularly publish content on the page as well. You can use effective tools such as HootSuite to manage your social media channels.
Lastly work with a smile, positive attitude and an undeniable work ethic to titivate your target audiences. Follow the aforementioned tips and convert your content into a conversion machine.