In this radically changing world, the importance of creating quality content to websites and blogs cannot be discounted. Entrepreneurs yearning for success and satisfactory headway have to work smart. More often than not, the efforts of an aspiring and blue blooded entrepreneur seem to be overshadowed if his digital marketing team relies on a wrong marketing strategy. To obviate any deplorable consequences and to feel the impulse of a magnificent marketing experience, it becomes imperative to understand the importance of Content marketing.
According to Content Marketing Institute, “Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
Here are a few reasons for companies to engage in content marketing:
- If an entrepreneur is not looking for immediate results but if the pursuit of prosperity still manifests, there is nothing terribly wrong in relying on Content marketing. Content marketing evinces better results but it takes relatively a longer time when compared to its counterpart Google AdWords.
- While the mystery of how top notch search engines such as Google and Yahoo rank the umpteen content webpages remains mysterious, the purview of content marketing is radically changing the way businesses operate across industries as diverse as fashion and recreation.
- Faith is an intangible asset. If customers like your content, they start believing in what you post. This gain in belief and trust is likely to increase traffic to your websites and blogs.
- How creating a blog can help your startup generate more leads
- Why digital marketing is important for startups and how to do it right?
Doing it the right way:
It is important to ensure that your content doesn’t drive itself into oblivion. Here is how you leverage the power of content marketing:
- Ensure that you develop quality content.
- Content should be genuine and up-to-date.
- Include info-graphics.
- Ask your customers to pen their thoughts. Publish the best write-ups.
- Make the best use of idea generation tools such as Quora.
- Keep your content crisp, short, lucid and catchy.
- Nobody likes reading mundane content. Spice it up with a little humor.
- YouTube videos can increase your website traffic. Embed small and insightful videos that bring smiles on customer faces.
- Use SlideShare.
- Think big and think different. Podcast your videos. When it comes to podcasting, iTunes is second to none.
- Publish whitepapers and references
- Make the optimum utilization of Slide decks
- Post engaging content on twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Remember- Content marketing is all about creating Eureka moments to customers by posting quality content. Good content marketing is all about making the customers think, appreciate, smile and behave differently. Leverage the power of content marketing by following the aforementioned steps.